11.02.2008

I Love The Fall.....

Like I said, I really love the fall, and here's just a few reasons why...

This time I broke out the trusty Zebco De-Liar and we actually weighed and measured these pigs. All of 'em were fat as could be, just gettin' ready for the long cold winter. This one that Andy hooked was 18" long with a 10" girth and weighed in at just over three pounds.

Brandon was the big weiner for the night, His pig was 30" x 18" and tipped the scales at 12 lbs.

I think this one here is the second biggest channel for me this season at 26" long with a 13" girth, it weiged in at a solid 8 lbs. I had one other one that when stacked up against the rest of the nights' catch proved not to be all that picture worthy.

23" x 12" x 5 3/4 lbs..... What?

Cap the whole evening off with a nice little fire, and it don't git no better than this...

No comments: